20061022

time to update!

Life's the usual roller coaster, up... down... up... down.... Whatever. School's starting tomorrow :( boo hoo. Sigh. Happy Deepavali and Advance Hari Raya Puasa to all my Hindu and Muslim buddies :] I have new babies to take care off! Lol, Mom thinks I'm mad for rearing those lil guppies. Heh. I will try my best to take care of them! :] No worries. Thanks Olivia and her brother for the cheap deals. Heh. I think I'll update as soon! My mind's not in the mood to blog. Sorry!

Lastly....
Thanks Minsong for the bbq!
Thanks Pisangs, especially Loulin, for the chalet, yo! Hope to hang out again soon!!
Thanks my Band-khakis for pool, badminton and band practices1
Thanks Olivia for those lil babies!!!
Thank God. That everything's fine now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home